August 10, 2023
Senior Digital Planner
- Work with the Account & BD team for brief-taking and understanding precisely the campaign objectives and activation strategies.
- Follow the process from competitor/ audience analysis ((including analyzing their characteristics, behaviors, brand preferences and habits of purchase), through selection of channels and vehicles, optimization of scheduling, overseeing booking to invoicing process and post-analysis report.
- Produce effective online media plans based on media objectives and given a specific budget.
- Digital media strategy development, tactical planning, and execution of paid digital media plans; ensure delivery of successful campaign results by setting goals and KPIs appropriately.
- Present proposals, include strategic thinking / big idea & conceptual deployment with detailed how-to, to convince & win over clients
- Liaise with other department (Account & Creative) to evaluate the effectiveness of execution in order to improve / maintain future proposed options
- Assist with media administrative duties including campaign set-up and issue accurate client financial reports, with a high degree of accuracy.
- At Least 2 years in digital media experience and knowledge of industry trends.
- Strong written and presentation skills; highly detail-oriented.
- Numerical and analytical skills.
- Full funnel marketing mindset and critical thinking.
- Able to use digital tools with proficiency.
- Understanding of digital advertising platforms: Facebook, Google, Titkok, Zalo….
- Google/ Facebook certificate is a need.
- Competitive & negotiable salary
- Flexible working hours
- Perfomance Review every 6-month
- Transportation & phone support: according to the company’s policy for using Grab business
- Gifts on holidays (Birthday, Marriage, Mourning, Sickness, Women Day; Mid-Autumn Festival; Christmas,)
- Fully equipped with equipment and tools, documents according to Company policy (email; computer/laptop; desk & chair & VPP; etc.)
- The company has a refrigerator, a microwave, light snacks available to all staff
- Vacation, quarterly and annual company events (year-end party, Team building, Quarterly Activities)
- Other welfare & support regimes according to the Company’s general regulations.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Send your CV to email@example.com
- Website: https://chinmedia.vn/