August 10, 2023
- Work with the Account & BD team for brief-taking and understanding precisely the campaign objectives and activation strategies.
- Follow the process from competitor/ audience analysis ((including analyzing their characteristics, behaviors, brand preferences and habits of purchase), through selection of channels and vehicles, optimization of scheduling, overseeing booking to invoicing process and post-analysis report.
- Produce effective online media plans based on media objectives and given a specific budget.
- Digital media strategy development, tactical planning, and execution of paid digital media plans; ensure delivery of successful campaign results by setting goals and KPIs appropriately.
- Present proposals, include strategic thinking / big idea & conceptual deployment with detailed how-to, to convince & win over clients
- Liaise with other department (Account & Creative) to evaluate the effectiveness of execution in order to improve / maintain future proposed options
- Assist with media administrative duties including campaign set-up and issue accurate client financial reports, with a high degree of accuracy.
- At Least 1-2 years in digital media experience and knowledge of industry trends.
- Strong written and presentation skills; highly detail-oriented.
- Numerical and analytical skills.
- Full funnel marketing mindset and critical thinking.
- Able to use digital tools with proficiency.
- Understanding of digital advertising platforms: Facebook, Google, Titkok, Zalo….
- Google/ Facebook certificate is a need.
- Flexible working hours, from Mon to Fri
- Competitive salary, open to up deal
- Overtime Pay
- Social Insurance follows the Lalor Law.
- Transportation & phone support: according to the company’s policy for using Grab business
- Party for Holidays/New Year according to Company policy. (30-4.01-05; 02-09; New Year’s Day; Lunar New Year; etc.)
- Gifts on holidays (Birthday, Marriage, Mourning, Sickness, Women Day; Mid-Autumn Festival;)
- Fully equipped with equipment and tools, documents according to Company policy (email; computer/laptop; desk & chair & VPP; etc.)
- The company has a refrigerator, a microwave, snacks available to all staff
- Vacation, quarterly and annual company events (Year-end party, Team building, Quarterly Activities)
- To participate in offline and online courses related to work, develop personal skills sent to study by the company.
- The company supports career development if you have good capacity, have the opportunity to practice leadership skills, build and train teams to become excellent Team Leaders in the future.
- Other welfare & support regimes according to the Company’s general regulations.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://chinmedia.vn/