Tháng Mười 10, 2022
SENIOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY FOR CHIN MEDIA?
- Competitive salary, open to up deal
- Social Insurance follows the Lalor Law.
- Perfomance Review every 6-month
- Transportation & phone support: according to the company’s policy for using Grab business
- Bonus on Holidays/New Year according to Company policy. (30-4.01-05; 02-09; New Year’s Day; Lunar New Year; etc.)
- Gifts on holidays (Birthday, Marriage, Mourning, Sickness, Women Day; Mid-Autumn Festival; Christmas,)
- Fully equipped with equipment and tools, documents according to Company policy (email; computer/laptop; desk & chair & VPP; etc.)
- The company has a refrigerator, a microwave, light snacks available to all staff
- Vacation, quarterly and annual company events (year-end party, Team building, Quarterly Activities)
- To participate in offline and online courses related to work, develop personal skills sent to study by the company.
- The company supports career development if you have good capacity, have the opportunity to practice leadership skills, build and train teams to become excellent Team Leaders in the future.
- Other welfare & support regimes according to the Company’s general regulations
- Conduct research to identify new business opportunities to achieve sales targets and company goals.
- Build own sales plan and manage the team sales plan in detail for each quarter, month, and week.
- Manage overall performance of the business development team both in term of sales target achievement and the work plan implementation status (e.g. Number of approaches, meetings, briefs, etc.).
- Develop systems and processes to track or record activity on accounts and help the team to close deals to meet sales targets.
- Conduct analysis to identify room for improvement in terms of sales cycle, sales funnel conversion rate, sales productivity, etc.
- Work closely with the Business Development Director or Growth Director to design and optimize the KPIs and Incentive scheme for Business Development Executives.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients.
- Manage effectively the sales process through prospect development, proposal, presentation and closing negotiations to achieve company goals.
- Manage and trainning team members (level Executive / Intern).
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and 2+ years of management experience preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of successful sales experience in professional B2B environments
- Strong client service mindset, always put client first
- Strong problem solving and research skills
- Strong relationship and networking skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication, persuasion, analytical and management skills
- Driven, self-motivated, can-do attitude, bring optimism and positive energy to the team
- Willing to learn and challenge yourself to step out of comfort zone
- Strong commitment for business growth with strong influencing, persuading and project management skills.
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills with sufficient business acumen & marketing sense.
- Flexible working time & workplace
- Annual profit share if hitting the target
- ESOP for key project leaders
HOW TO APPLY
- Send your CV to email@example.com
- Website: https://chinmedia.vn/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chincorporation
- Hotline: 0932.161.669 (HR Dept)