- Set company human resources management policy and strategy
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Review, revise & develop HR policies and procedures to support the company’s operations & development, to help talent engagement & retention
- Planning, organizing and controlling the activities of the human resources department
- Managing the hiring process
- Supporting business needs through development, participation, and preserve human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies and processes
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Ensuring compliance with the law in all human resource management
- Other related duties assigned by Board Of Directors
- University degree in Human Resource Management, Law or related majors
- At least 5 years of experience in HR and at least 1 year experience in the same position, ability to plan and implement training well
- Good knowledge of labor legislation (particularly employment contracts, employee leaves and insurance)
- Solid communication skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Takes initiative to implement necessary changes
- Good command of English
- Attractive and competitive income.
- Attractive remuneration and benefits.
- Full package benefits for employees in accordance with Labor Law.
- Allowances: birthday, company trip, Chin’s Day
- Thirteenth-month salary.
- Chances to upgrade the level and salary during working.
How To Apply
- Send your CV via [email protected]
Subject: Name – HR Manager
- Address: No.28, B2 Street, Sala Urban, District 2, HCMC, VietNam
- Website: https://chinmedia.vn/
Các bài viết liên quan