August 10, 2023
- Performs day-to-day account work which might include and not limited to: project daily operation with and by others, from taking briefs to briefing, support planning and managing proposal deliverables, coordinating teams, parties, events if needed.
- Actively manage detailed works and meetings and conversations consistently with internal teams (Design, Media, Content, Business Development …) and external teams (vendor/ supplier) to deliver needed deliverables on time and ensuring the delivery of quality products and services
- Manage client and internal expectations, earning respect, trust and confidence.
- Involve to develop and manage projects/programs, including proposal building, implementation plans, evaluation mechanisms, client plans, budgets, and timetable.
- Develop presentations for clients relative to project management and program status.
- Actively participate and contribute/ assist in all required works from the start – the end of the company’s projects and involving all the company’s processes.
- Keep teams appropriately informed and involved in projects; ensure projects run smoothly, and help team members feel empowered, respected, and educated.
- Identify and secure assistance with emerging account problems.
- Understands and manages billing and activity reporting processes.
- Manages time for optimum productivity and maximum billability.
- Bachelor’s in Marketing, Advertising, or related field;
- At least 1 year of experience as an Account Executive or similar position in Advertising/Marketing/IMC/Digital Agency/Ecommerce;
- Project management, Market research, Client service skills.
- Open minded with a “Can do” attitude, proactive and forward thinking
- Positive and integrity, team player, respectful, Teamwork coordination.
- Ability to execute multiple projects in many different industries.
- Confidence in verbal and writing in English is a big plus.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- An educational fast paced working environment allows your performance to the max.
- Competitive & negotiable salary
- Flexible working hours
- Performance Review every 6-month allows outstanding performance having rewards.
- Transportation & phone support: according to the company’s policy for using Grab business
- Gifts on holidays (Birthday, Marriage, Mourning, Sickness, Women Day; Mid-Autumn Festival; Christmas,)
- Fully equipped with equipment and tools, documents according to Company policy (email; computer/laptop; desk & chair & VPP; etc.)
- Fun time: vacations, quarterly and annual events (year-end party, Team building, Quarterly Activities)
- A free snack area from The company: refrigerator, microwave, light snacks.
- Other welfare & support regimes according to the Company’s general regulations
HOW TO APPLY:
- Send your CV to email@example.com
- Website: https://chinmedia.vn/