- Setting company human resources management policy and strategy.
- Developing and monitor overall the company’s operating rules and regulations, HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Review, revise & develop HR policies and procedures to support the company’s operations & development, to help talent engagement & retention.
- Planning, organizing and controlling the activities of the human resources department.
- Supporting business needs through development, participation, and preserve human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies and processes.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Ensuring compliance with the law in all human resource management.
- Organize and coordinate with other departments for implement work plans quarterly and annually.
- Advise the Board of Directors on the organization, training, evaluation, promotion, arrangement, arrangement, reward and discipline of employees.
- Planning to purchase the necessary equipment for the office.
- Implement the annual emulation and commendation for all employees in the company.
- Monitoring all departments perform their tasks, and make appropriate adjustments when incorrect procedures are detected.
- Other related duties assigned by the Board Of Directors.
- University degree in Human Resource Management, Law or related majors
- At least 5 years of experience in HR & Operation. Besides, at least 1 year experience in the same position, ability to plan and implement training well
- Preference to candidates with experience in marketing field.
- Good knowledge of labor legislation (particularly employment contracts, employee leaves and insurance)
- Solid communication skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Takes initiative to implement necessary changes
- Good command of English
- Attractive and competitive income.
- Attractive remuneration and benefits.
- Full package benefits for employees in accordance with Labor Law.
- Allowances: birthday, company trip, Chin’s Day
- Thirteenth-month salary.
- Chances to upgrade the level and salary during working.
How To Apply
- Send your CV via [email protected]
Subject: Name – HR Manager
- Address: No.28, B2 Street, Sala Urban, District 2, HCMC, VietNam
- Website: https://chinmedia.vn/
Các bài viết liên quan