Execute online performance campaigns:
– Setup or create paid/organic performance campaigns across display, search, social media, video, native, programmatic ads channels/platforms and Clients’ own media (website/blog/social media channels/pages) as per plan approved by Clients.
– Monitor and optimize the performance campaigns to ensure the best outcome of the ads spending
– Prepare campaign reports and data visualization as required.
Update new trends and relevant knowledge:
– Actively follow and update on changes to all platforms for performance marketing which have direct impact on daily tasks
– Attend all training conducted by direct supervisor and coaching/sharing sessions at department and company level
– Take turn to present any updates/trends to the Performance team as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Digital Media or Related Degrees.
- Have experience in Digital marketing channels: SEM, SEO, Google Adwords,
- Facebook Ads, Social Media … is an advantage
- Have experience and ability to develop community on social networking sites, forums, … is an advantage
- Working over-time, responsibility, dynamic & creative in work.
- Knowledge of marketing knowledge and branding
- Students of top univesity ( FTU,UEH,VNUHCM,UFM,HCMUT,RMIT) is an advantage.
- Studied in gifted school specialzing in Physics,Math, Informatics is an advantage.
- Achieved an award in National Contest : Physics, Math, Informatics is an advantage.
- Have good chance to conduct many big projects with Ladaza, Tiki, Google,…
- Attractive salary base and incentive; bonus: quarterly and yearly bonus, KPI bonus, …
- Allowances: parking bike, birthday, company trip, laptop,…
- An unique growth opportunity;
- The ability to learn;
- Added value and appreciation – Flexibility;
- An interesting and challenging environment;
- Friendly bosses and colleagues
- Office hour: Monday to Friday, and every other Saturday (meaning if you work on this Saturday, then the next Saturday you are off)
- Tet Holiday Bonus at the end of the year
HOW TO APPLY:
– Send your CV to: email@example.com
– Subject: Chin_Name_PE
Address: CHIN MEDIA, 208 Khanh Hoi Street, District 4, Ho Chi Minh City